Hi! My name is Peter and I’m the guy behind PHRSPHRLounge.com. I would like to change career from teaching to HR. And the first step is to clear the licensing exams (PHR, SPHR, GPHR) sponsored by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
I’m really just a guy who once had a goal to just teach and impart knowledge to the young minds. Time passes by and my direction in life had changed. I now know what I want in life and it is clear: to work in the corporate world as an HR professional. The only bridge I can think of is to get an MA in business or Human Resources and to pass any one of the exams mentioned above or a combination thereof.
I’ve searched the web and I can’t find a single site which offers comprehensive articles and information about the exams except the HRCI (licensing/certifying body) site. There’s a dearth of information online and I thought to build one. Hence, the birth of the PHRSPHRLounge.com
The purpose of this site is to:
- Help test takers gain comprehensive information about the exams.
- Gather test-taking tips from various sources and HR professionals who had taken the exams and share it to the readers.
- Create a venue where test takers and professionals can exchange ideas and valuable information about Human Resources and its related fields.
- Consolidate information and updates related to Human Resources.
- Meet experts in the field through the forum.
I request that you please share your test taking experience with us. If you have any questions or comments (or suggestions!) about anything, please feel free to contact me anytime.
Best of luck to you all! Cheers!